- 5 lbs. raw white fish ground
- A lot of Bones – 5 lbs. clear - take out eyes
- Little less than 3⁄4 Cup water
- 5 eggs beaten lightly
- 2 Tbls. Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Pepper
- 2 1⁄2 medium onions ground into fish
- 1 bunch of carrots for soup
- 3 large onions for soup
Clean bones, add 3 onions, sliced cover with water, add 3 – 4 Tbs. salt and 1 1⁄2 - 2 tsp. white pepper. Cook 1⁄2 hour. Remove bones from soup. Grind onions, add to fish with egg and salt and pepper, little by little. Make balls of fish and drop lightly into fish soup.
Cook 3 hours, cool completely.